Username: Password:

Author Topic: Things I Hate  (Read 29875 times)

maria sucks

Re: Things I Hate
« Reply #240 on: January 04, 2013, 04:23:20 PM »
we're all here for justin's music, so just stop fighting. we all have our personal opinions, and last time I checked there was no meteorite in sight to go bash about.

victoria ♡

« Reply #241 on: January 04, 2013, 04:26:18 PM »
judas first off: I. Was. Not. Speaking. To. You.
Second: have the people who ship Jarbara currently only knew her previously from cheesy Victoria's Secret (ha, no pun intended) commercials. And like Abby has said, people that are shipped in movies are fictional.
(Except Rob and Kristen. I ship them hard. And they're real.)
Third: did I even fucking say I was a representation for that?
I was voicing my opinion. Again. And I get attacked for it. Again.
Selena's acting is good and that's something you can't disagree to.

1D Bieber LORD HELP ME OH MY GOD THOSE PICTURES.
IM CRYING THEY ARE SO CUTE GAH.
oh my god, that's perfect. omg.

lol that jarbara picture.

amen to everything you say, abby.
amen.

(check your email, giiiiirl)
[stories . gallery . tumblr]

"soon"

athena☆

• Die bitch, love Meryl.
« Reply #242 on: January 04, 2013, 04:26:36 PM »
I don't even know what's happening here. Others might not like Barbara or even Selena, but those are just opinions of their own. Stop rubbing it in each other's faces who's dating who, who's more talented than who or who you hate. Because this is pointless and NONE of you can even change each other's minds. We were made to make our own decisions not follow someone's. So what if we ship Barbara and Justin? Some ship Lily Collins and Justin. Some ship Demi and Justin. But the truth will remain the truth. Stop convincing people that your opinion is better or what you prefer is better. Everyone has different perspectives of some things. You might think she's talented, we might think she's not. Some may think a specific person is ugly, some may not. Stop convincing each other and shut the hell up. Smite me if you like, I'm still finding fucks to give about my karma. Alright. Payce.
Put blinders on those things that conspire to hold you back, especially the ones in your own head.
Meryl Streep

rainbow

• [i am aboorvaa]
« Reply #243 on: January 04, 2013, 04:30:45 PM »
we're all here for justin's music, so just stop fighting.
im not trying to start a fight here.
im just trying to say that "jarbara" will never happen.
its just a little fantasy between some beliebers.
some of you may continue to ship them, but lets be honest...
they're probably only friends. they've been only hanging out for a few days.
does that automatically make them a PERFECT COUPLE?
and just because they're both attractive makes them perfect together?
lol no
you guys just continue to ship jarbara, whatever makes you feel better!!
but one thing i have to repeat (and dont hate): jarbara. is. not. going. to. happen.

@victoria~: lol thanks and alrighty!!! (:

victoria ♡

« Reply #244 on: January 04, 2013, 04:33:42 PM »
^^whoop, yay, i'll tell you more about it when you reply. (:

I'm done with this. I'm off to 1DFF. they don't fight on forums.
[stories . gallery . tumblr]

"soon"

My Community

« Reply #244 on: January 04, 2013, 04:33:42 PM »

maria sucks

« Reply #245 on: January 04, 2013, 04:36:35 PM »
we're all here for justin's music, so just stop fighting.
im not trying to start a fight here.
im just trying to say that "jarbara" will never happen.
its just a little fantasy between some beliebers.
some of you may continue to ship them, but lets be honest...
they're probably only friends. they've been only hanging out for a few days.
does that automatically make them a PERFECT COUPLE?
and just because they're both attractive makes them perfect together?
lol no
you guys just continue to ship jarbara, whatever makes you feel better!!
but one thing i have to repeat (and dont hate): jarbara. is. not. going. to. happen.

@victoria~: lol thanks and alrighty!!! (:

let me say this straight out clear without any hate: I don't care about your opinion on them. I don't care about your opinion on jelena either, believe it or not.

rainbow

• [i am aboorvaa]
« Reply #246 on: January 04, 2013, 04:36:46 PM »
^^whoop, yay, i'll tell you more about it when you reply. (:

I'm done with this. I'm off to 1DFF. they don't fight on forums.
i replied and IKR? im starting to like 1DFF more haha. (:

Nicole.

• Mod
  • sad but still hella rad
    • Tumblr
« Reply #247 on: January 04, 2013, 04:43:29 PM »
we're all here for justin's music, so just stop fighting. we all have our personal opinions, and last time I checked there was no meteorite in sight to go bash about.

A-FUCKING-MEN
©destinyrauhl

twitter | tumblr

rainbow

• [i am aboorvaa]
« Reply #248 on: January 04, 2013, 04:45:48 PM »

A-FUCKING-MEN

kk i still love jelena and jarbara can such my non-existent dick.
alright now lets stop da fights and bring peace

maria sucks

« Reply #249 on: January 04, 2013, 04:45:57 PM »
and as long justin is happy, let him do whatever he wants to. I'm not going to support everything in his life, but he's still my superhero.

Nicole.

• Mod
  • sad but still hella rad
    • Tumblr
« Reply #250 on: January 04, 2013, 04:46:59 PM »
CAN WE ALL JUST STOP THIS OK.
First of all, not everyone's gonna like Barbara, not everyone's gonna like Selena.
And secondly, why can't we just ship ANYONE we want to ship in fucking peace? if you ship jelena, then go ahead. if you ship jarbara, then go ahead. Ship whoever the fuck you want to ship.
We're not even saying that it might happen - take this for example: some people ship JILEY, and we all know that's not gonna happen. Justin's with Selena, and Miley's engaged to Liam, but there's nothing wrong with shipping them, right?
So can we just stop.
©destinyrauhl

twitter | tumblr

rainbow

• [i am aboorvaa]
« Reply #251 on: January 04, 2013, 04:49:02 PM »
First of all, not everyone's gonna like Barbara, not everyone's gonna like Selena.
And secondly, why can't we just ship ANYONE we want to ship in fucking peace? if you ship jelena, then go ahead. if you ship jarbara, then go ahead. Ship whoever the fuck you want to ship.
We're not even saying that it might happen - take this for example: some people ship JILEY, and we all know that's not gonna happen. Justin's with Selena, and Miley's engaged to Liam, but there's nothing wrong with shipping them, right?
So can we just stop.

alright i feel u
my jelena feels got to me yanno
i still hate jarbara sigh
but lets be peaceful k

maria sucks

« Reply #252 on: January 04, 2013, 04:49:27 PM »
So can we just stop.

AMEN TO THAT, SISTA

francheska.

• there is no reason to live without happiness
« Reply #253 on: January 04, 2013, 06:28:38 PM »
So can we just stop.

kim santos

• light is a visible darkness
« Reply #254 on: January 04, 2013, 07:42:01 PM »
Fell asleep woke up saw this, first off I have a few things I'd Like to say.
@victoria and 1D Bieber: you guys are all like "omg I just got a smite for liking jelena" but umm you guys are like smiting the whole damn world (figuratively speaking)

Secondly, it's quite pathetic that you say "atleast they don't start drama" a. because you're the one who posted your little shade post saying how you hate jarbara shippers mmm yeah sit down. Jelenanators are the victims? For what? Calling beliebers fake beliebers for not shipping jelena throwing them in our faces constantly trying to judge someone they don't even know?

Jarbara may not be real (because they BOTH aren't single) but it's alright to ship them no? It might not ever happen but who gives a holy fuck. You guys are sitting up here on your high horses bashing other people for shipping someone WHEN YOU'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SAME DAMN SHIT.

Another thing, you keep yelling "omg let's not fight we're here for justin" but as soon as you freaking saw that jarbara appreciation thread you immiediately made it a point to make that comment so please quit the "victim" card.

I try so fucking hard to deal with jelena/ jelenanators because in honesty I do feel bad that girls throw shade on selena like it's balls of money but look at what you guys are doing? You're going around throwing jelena in other peoples faces uhm do you think we're going to talk all great about her then?

I love every single one of you because we're a fanbase no we're more than that we're a family. But like seriously everybody chill the fuck out, if ya'll bitches wanna ship jelena (meaning everyone who does) GO FUCKING SHIP IT AND SINK WITH THAT MOTHERFUCKER (titanic notion) But once someone starts shipping Justin with someone he isn't with don't start throwing shades... and smites.

Love you all but seriously shut up. No one asked you to read the jarbara thread, if you don't like them why the fuck were you even reading it?
You two will probably continue to do the secret smites oh well I could give a piss if you did.

Another thing is, you guys constantly shade and point that we only hate her because of justin, sweetie since when the hell did you live in my house and know me? You wouldn't know why I hated her if it slapped you in the face and pinched your ass. So before you go judging like the dumb jelenanators on twitter do why don't you think about it. She's been around for at least 14 years most of those years she wasn't even with justin I believe somewhere along the lines of her career people could've began to hate her no?

And lastly how did she get such high acting roles? Hmm do I want Justin Bieber's girlfriend to be in my movie where he'll possibly come to the premiere and then say soemthing great about the movie and we'll get more people to watch it. Or do I want vanessa hudgens who people very rarely talk about anymore? Weighing my options looking at my choices and wallet. OH I GOT IT I'm going to take the teen superstars girlfriend for ten million dollars!! (well thats my view and opinion on it) There was a time when she was like super famous and EVERYBODY and their damn mamas was talking about her. But then she sorta faded away for a bit, and we can all honestly say this I don't care who you are if you disagree then you're fucked in the head. But anyways we can all say that justin DID in fact have something to do with her big ass career boost.

I hate to even bring this up but I felt like I needed to say something it would've killed me if I didn't.

another point
I see some of you guys are directioners and I remember someone saying how they don't ship haylor and all this bad shit about taylor. UHM don't be a fucking hypocrite kay? You bash taylor calling her fame whores and saying all these things about her but have the damn nerve to say something about us not like jelena and bashing the jelenanators and such. (not even just you two) so before you open your mouth to speak the rubbish that comes out of it sit down and look at your life, and your choices.

If you're going to bash taylor you can't be mad about people bashing selena because you're doing the same damn shit, thank you all for reading this nonsensical off topic rant I appreciate it thank you.

I am Kimbo Slice and I approve this message.... (always wanted to do that)

Now to the moral of this speech, don't start shit. won't be shit. (ahem the girl who had to start throwing shade in the first place)
©daisies