Username: Password:

Author Topic: Things I Hate  (Read 26799 times)

kimberleigh

• light is a visible darkness
Re: Things I Hate
« Reply #255 on: January 04, 2013, 07:42:01 PM »
Fell asleep woke up saw this, first off I have a few things I'd Like to say.
@victoria and 1D Bieber: you guys are all like "omg I just got a smite for liking jelena" but umm you guys are like smiting the whole damn world (figuratively speaking)

Secondly, it's quite pathetic that you say "atleast they don't start drama" a. because you're the one who posted your little shade post saying how you hate jarbara shippers mmm yeah sit down. Jelenanators are the victims? For what? Calling beliebers fake beliebers for not shipping jelena throwing them in our faces constantly trying to judge someone they don't even know?

Jarbara may not be real (because they BOTH aren't single) but it's alright to ship them no? It might not ever happen but who gives a holy fuck. You guys are sitting up here on your high horses bashing other people for shipping someone WHEN YOU'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SAME DAMN SHIT.

Another thing, you keep yelling "omg let's not fight we're here for justin" but as soon as you freaking saw that jarbara appreciation thread you immiediately made it a point to make that comment so please quit the "victim" card.

I try so fucking hard to deal with jelena/ jelenanators because in honesty I do feel bad that girls throw shade on selena like it's balls of money but look at what you guys are doing? You're going around throwing jelena in other peoples faces uhm do you think we're going to talk all great about her then?

I love every single one of you because we're a fanbase no we're more than that we're a family. But like seriously everybody chill the fuck out, if ya'll bitches wanna ship jelena (meaning everyone who does) GO FUCKING SHIP IT AND SINK WITH THAT MOTHERFUCKER (titanic notion) But once someone starts shipping Justin with someone he isn't with don't start throwing shades... and smites.

Love you all but seriously shut up. No one asked you to read the jarbara thread, if you don't like them why the fuck were you even reading it?
You two will probably continue to do the secret smites oh well I could give a piss if you did.

Another thing is, you guys constantly shade and point that we only hate her because of justin, sweetie since when the hell did you live in my house and know me? You wouldn't know why I hated her if it slapped you in the face and pinched your ass. So before you go judging like the dumb jelenanators on twitter do why don't you think about it. She's been around for at least 14 years most of those years she wasn't even with justin I believe somewhere along the lines of her career people could've began to hate her no?

And lastly how did she get such high acting roles? Hmm do I want Justin Bieber's girlfriend to be in my movie where he'll possibly come to the premiere and then say soemthing great about the movie and we'll get more people to watch it. Or do I want vanessa hudgens who people very rarely talk about anymore? Weighing my options looking at my choices and wallet. OH I GOT IT I'm going to take the teen superstars girlfriend for ten million dollars!! (well thats my view and opinion on it) There was a time when she was like super famous and EVERYBODY and their damn mamas was talking about her. But then she sorta faded away for a bit, and we can all honestly say this I don't care who you are if you disagree then you're fucked in the head. But anyways we can all say that justin DID in fact have something to do with her big ass career boost.

I hate to even bring this up but I felt like I needed to say something it would've killed me if I didn't.

another point
I see some of you guys are directioners and I remember someone saying how they don't ship haylor and all this bad shit about taylor. UHM don't be a fucking hypocrite kay? You bash taylor calling her fame whores and saying all these things about her but have the damn nerve to say something about us not like jelena and bashing the jelenanators and such. (not even just you two) so before you open your mouth to speak the rubbish that comes out of it sit down and look at your life, and your choices.

If you're going to bash taylor you can't be mad about people bashing selena because you're doing the same damn shit, thank you all for reading this nonsensical off topic rant I appreciate it thank you.

I am Kimbo Slice and I approve this message.... (always wanted to do that)

Now to the moral of this speech, don't start shit. won't be shit. (ahem the girl who had to start throwing shade in the first place)
İmyriam

MeckenzieBiebah

« Reply #256 on: January 04, 2013, 07:48:25 PM »
Fell asleep woke up saw this, first off I have a few things I'd Like to say.
@victoria and 1D Bieber: you guys are all like "omg I just got a smite for liking jelena" but umm you guys are like smiting the whole damn world (figuratively speaking)

Secondly, it's quite pathetic that you say "atleast they don't start drama" a. because you're the one who posted your little shade post saying how you hate jarbara shippers mmm yeah sit down. Jelenanators are the victims? For what? Calling beliebers fake beliebers for not shipping jelena throwing them in our faces constantly trying to judge someone they don't even know?

Jarbara may not be real (because they BOTH aren't single) but it's alright to ship them no? It might not ever happen but who gives a holy fuck. You guys are sitting up here on your high horses bashing other people for shipping someone WHEN YOU'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SAME DAMN SHIT.

Another thing, you keep yelling "omg let's not fight we're here for justin" but as soon as you freaking saw that jarbara appreciation thread you immiediately made it a point to make that comment so please quit the "victim" card.

I try so fucking hard to deal with jelena/ jelenanators because in honesty I do feel bad that girls throw shade on selena like it's balls of money but look at what you guys are doing? You're going around throwing jelena in other peoples faces uhm do you think we're going to talk all great about her then?

I love every single one of you because we're a fanbase no we're more than that we're a family. But like seriously everybody chill the fuck out, if ya'll bitches wanna ship jelena (meaning everyone who does) GO FUCKING SHIP IT AND SINK WITH THAT MOTHERFUCKER (titanic notion) But once someone starts shipping Justin with someone he isn't with don't start throwing shades... and smites.

Love you all but seriously shut up. No one asked you to read the jarbara thread, if you don't like them why the fuck were you even reading it?
You two will probably continue to do the secret smites oh well I could give a piss if you did.

Another thing is, you guys are always yell and point that we only hate her because of justin, sweetie since when the hell did you live in my house and know me? You wouldn't know why I hated her if it slapped you in the face and pinched your ass. So before you go judging like the dumb jelenanators on twitter do why don't you think about it. She's been around for at least 14 years most of those years she wasn't even with justin I believe somewhere along the lines of her career people could've began to hate her no?

And lastly how did she get such high acting roles? Hmm do I want Justin Bieber's girlfriend to be in my movie where he'll possibly come to the premiere and then say soemthing great about the movie and we'll get more people to watch it. Or do I want vanessa hudgens who people very rarely talk about anymore? Weighing my options looking at my choices and wallet. OH I GOT IT I'm going to take the teen superstars girlfriend for ten million dollars!! (well thats my view and opinion on it) There was a time when she was like super famous and EVERYBODY and their damn mamas was talking about her. But then she sorta faded away for a bit, and we can all honestly say this I don't care who you are if you disagree then you're fucked in the head. But anyways we can all say that justin DID in fact have something to do with her big ass career boost.

I hate to even bring this up but I felt like I needed to say something it would've killed me if I didn't.

Now to the moral of this speech, don't start shit. won't be shit. (ahem the girl who had to start throwing shade in the first place)

a-fucking-men

victoria ♡

• you are the peace sign
« Reply #257 on: January 04, 2013, 08:11:20 PM »
Not even commenting on that.
Not even going to waste the energy in my thumbs.
+ I thought we all agreed we were going to start peace?
You just fired things up again.
[stories . gallery . tumblr]

(c)le faux sourit

kimberleigh

« Reply #258 on: January 04, 2013, 08:11:57 PM »
nobody asked you to girl, nobody asked you to.
İmyriam

My Community

« Reply #258 on: January 04, 2013, 08:11:57 PM »

victoria ♡

• you are the peace sign
« Reply #259 on: January 04, 2013, 08:14:33 PM »

Nobody asked for your rant either, boo. :D

(c)le faux sourit

kimberleigh

« Reply #260 on: January 04, 2013, 08:15:43 PM »

how cute, nobody asked for your comment that started this either :D but it's okay you're only like what twelve or something I refuse to get into this just stating my opinion like everyone else up in here. And smiting? aww how cute.
İmyriam

victoria ♡

• you are the peace sign
« Reply #261 on: January 04, 2013, 08:22:17 PM »

how cute, nobody asked for your comment that started this either :D but it's okay you're only like what twelve or something I refuse to get into this just stating my opinion like everyone else up in here. And smiting? aww how cute.

vaffanculo.

(c)le faux sourit

kimberleigh

« Reply #262 on: January 04, 2013, 08:27:08 PM »

vaffanculo.
back atcha little girl :) go wash your mouth with soap twelve years olds shouldn't be talking like that. Which brings me to another point it looks bad for me to be arguing with a baby I'm done here tootaloo.
İmyriam

victoria ♡

• you are the peace sign
« Reply #263 on: January 04, 2013, 08:30:25 PM »

vaffanculo.
back atcha little girl :) go wash your mouth with soap twelve years olds shouldn't be talking like that. Which brings me to another point it looks bad for me to be arguing with a baby I'm done here tootaloo.

lolol, you're a joke.
You're seriously downgrading me.. because of my fucking age?
That's low. Real low.

(c)le faux sourit

kimberleigh

« Reply #264 on: January 04, 2013, 08:36:20 PM »

vaffanculo.

lolol, you're a joke.
You're seriously downgrading me.. because of my fucking age?
That's low. Real low.
are..are you gonna smite me again? omg no I'm so sorry please don't I'm begging. Downgrading? just going by your actions swearing and calling names and smiting is a petty thing little vicky didn't your mama ever teach how to behave like a young lady? -sigh- this world. But this is a forum not rompa room or fight night so I'm going to sip some tea and enjoy the 13 challenge stories and you go do what you do. If you STILL are going to talk and "waste the engery in your thumbs" enjoy yourself girl better person than I am why fight over a couple and people who don't even know we exist? Why fight over the internet in general makes me feel too wacky this is stupid. Putting on the big girl pants and walking away from this have fun enjoy the weekend.
İmyriam

victoria ♡

• you are the peace sign
« Reply #265 on: January 04, 2013, 08:39:16 PM »
smh right now. oh, how pety this is.

(c)le faux sourit

lizzie

• let me love you
« Reply #266 on: January 04, 2013, 08:47:47 PM »
Why can't we all just get along and love the sexy beast we call Justin Bieber

İLana

kimberleigh

« Reply #267 on: January 04, 2013, 08:49:37 PM »
Why can't we all just get along and love the sexy beast we call Justin Bieber

girl don't we try doing that everyday but someones got to say something it can't work I'm sorry.
İmyriam

aboorvaa

• jelenasus and 1dsus hbu
« Reply #268 on: January 04, 2013, 09:02:20 PM »
wow, @Kimberly∞... that's just fucking low.
didnt this fight end like, 4 fucking hours ago? why in the world would you start it again?

im not even going to bother saying shit, [ill only say the important stuff below] because your little "rant" of yours seriously made me laugh. its idiotic.
you are seriously the immature one in this whole situation because you're just starting something that already finished.

p.s and just because victoria is 12, means she cant say her own opinion? wow. what a joke.
p.p.s @Kimberly∞, i thought you were nice and we could all be "friends" but i guess i was wrong. (:

p.p.p.s LOVE YOU @victoria~

oh and, jelenators/jelena fans are the "victims". trust me. we like jelena - a relationship that's actually real...
and we get hated for it. then, you people ship "jarbara" (aka the biggest piece of shit i've ever heard) and you guys are BFFs <333

and, i just dont ship haylor because i dont think it'll last bc many of taylor's relationships werent long.
BUT DOES THAT MEAN I BASH TAYLOR? NO. I DONT. i think taylor is flawless. i love her music. victoria thinks so too [victoria loves her, actually]
so before you go making statements, make sure they're legit.

and lastly (this is what victoria told me).. this is a "Things we hate" thread. AND WE HATE JARBARA.
yet we get judged because of that. ahem now bye. i dont need to say any more.

kimberleigh

« Reply #269 on: January 04, 2013, 09:09:54 PM »
wow, @Kimberly∞... that's just fucking low.
didnt this fight end like, 4 fucking hours ago? why in the world would you start it again?

im not even going to bother saying shit, [ill only say the important stuff below] because your little "rant" of yours seriously made me laugh. its idiotic.
you are seriously the immature one in this whole situation because you're just starting something that already finished.

p.s and just because victoria is 12, means she cant say her own opinion? wow. what a joke.
p.p.s @Kimberly∞, i thought you were nice and we could all be "friends" but i guess i was wrong. (:

p.p.p.s LOVE YOU @victoria~

oh and, jelenators/jelena fans are the "victims". trust me. we like jelena - a relationship that's actually real...
and we get hated for it. then, you people ship "jarbara" (aka the biggest piece of shit i've ever heard) and you guys are BFFs <333

and, i just dont ship haylor because i dont think it'll last bc many of taylor's relationships werent long.
BUT DOES THAT MEAN I BASH TAYLOR? NO. I DONT. i think taylor is flawless. i love her music. victoria thinks so too [victoria loves her, actually]
so before you go making statements, make sure they're legit.

and lastly (this is what victoria told me).. this is a "Things we hate" thread. AND WE HATE JARBARA.
yet we get judged because of that. ahem now bye. i dont need to say any more.

*yawn* I don't care if you like jelena or not, tbqfh it's YOUR opinion just don't be a hypocrite about things that's all and well when someones bashing you for having an opinion it's pretty hard to like them after isn't it? It's the same on both sides sooo, and your jelena statement doesn't make sense what? Did you guys just not hate on us for shipping jarbara so how are we BFF's? And anyone can have an opinion but saying "fuck you" and smiting isn't an opinion it's acting like a brat. I respect all of your opinions which is why I said I was over it. Not everyone likes who everyone else likes, and I didn't say you hated taylor I said someone why? because I wasn't sure who even said it so unless I said oh "1D Bieber said she hates taylor and bashes her all the time" that doesn't pertain to you. Just like you hate Jarbara we hate Jelena opinions who cares and you're right don't say anymore it's over I think we've all made it a point to say in different ways no one gives a fuck. But goodnight everybody.
İmyriam