Username: Password:

Author Topic: Things I Hate  (Read 26762 times)

maria sucks

Re: Things I Hate
« Reply #435 on: January 13, 2013, 12:02:50 AM »
smite me, for all I care. but I'll be extremely honest when I say this and won't sugar coat anything. First of all, I hate people who copy me. Whether it's my story or phrase, it pisses me off so much. I've said it so many fucking times, but some people (I won't bother naming all the people who have copied me, that goes in a separate rant) OBVIOUSLY CAN'T READ OR DON'T PAY ATTENTION. do you know how annoying it is when I go online on a website and I see someone has copied something of mine? WHY CAN'T YOU BE ORIGINAL. we're all born with at least some creativity. some less than others, but that doesn't mean you should go around copying what other people say, post and do. the person who I'm directing this to better know that next time this happens, it will be the end. I'm telling you.

I also hate people who are extremely rude to others when leaving reviews. "this story sucks" is NOT constructive criticism. I'm sure you need a lot of work on your story, let alone if you have a brain to type one. Don't be so sharp when saying things, they can hurt. And it's not your job to go around saying if a banner is flattering or not. and if you think a banner is unflattering, why don't you just go fucking make one yourself for the story? since you took the time to type out a review, why not take the time to make a banner for the story if you find the current one so "unflattering"?
*cough* the bitch with like 3828976895769034076 accounts*cough*

most indirect comment I've ever heard

kimberleigh

• light is a visible darkness
« Reply #436 on: January 13, 2013, 12:08:37 AM »
smite me, for all I care. but I'll be extremely honest when I say this and won't sugar coat anything. First of all, I hate people who copy me. Whether it's my story or phrase, it pisses me off so much. I've said it so many fucking times, but some people (I won't bother naming all the people who have copied me, that goes in a separate rant) OBVIOUSLY CAN'T READ OR DON'T PAY ATTENTION. do you know how annoying it is when I go online on a website and I see someone has copied something of mine? WHY CAN'T YOU BE ORIGINAL. we're all born with at least some creativity. some less than others, but that doesn't mean you should go around copying what other people say, post and do. the person who I'm directing this to better know that next time this happens, it will be the end. I'm telling you.

I also hate people who are extremely rude to others when leaving reviews. "this story sucks" is NOT constructive criticism. I'm sure you need a lot of work on your story, let alone if you have a brain to type one. Don't be so sharp when saying things, they can hurt. And it's not your job to go around saying if a banner is flattering or not. and if you think a banner is unflattering, why don't you just go fucking make one yourself for the story? since you took the time to type out a review, why not take the time to make a banner for the story if you find the current one so "unflattering"?

well there's only one girl... so...well that we know of.
İmyriam

maria sucks

« Reply #437 on: January 13, 2013, 12:09:24 AM »

that daddy told you to stay away from

kimberleigh

« Reply #438 on: January 13, 2013, 12:11:47 AM »

that daddy told you to stay away from
because she's too "blunt" and it might hurt my feelings.
İmyriam

My Community

« Reply #438 on: January 13, 2013, 12:11:47 AM »

maria sucks

« Reply #439 on: January 13, 2013, 12:14:49 AM »
i hate how fast the weekend went by :c OMFG GET ONLINE NICOLE SRSLY. I'LL PROBABLY BE ASLEEP BY THE TIME YOU DO :CCC

kimberleigh

« Reply #440 on: January 13, 2013, 12:15:39 AM »
SAME NICOLE WAKE UP, IT'S 5;17 IN MANCHESTER WHERE U AT?
İmyriam

maria sucks

« Reply #441 on: January 13, 2013, 12:17:43 AM »
RISE AND SHINE NICOLE

maria sucks

« Reply #442 on: January 13, 2013, 12:18:38 AM »
it's almost 12 here. but omfg I haven't stayed up this late since winter break bcause of school and shit. feels good c:

kimberleigh

« Reply #443 on: January 13, 2013, 12:20:00 AM »
it's almost 12 here. but omfg I haven't stayed up this late since winter break bcause of school and shit. feels good c:
badass ;)
İmyriam

maria sucks

« Reply #444 on: January 13, 2013, 12:26:55 AM »
badass ;)

ikr, I want to stay up to watch a pretty little liars episode ://

kimberleigh

« Reply #445 on: January 13, 2013, 12:31:08 AM »
badass ;)

omg I forgot it started up again!
İmyriam

maria sucks

« Reply #446 on: January 13, 2013, 12:33:09 AM »
badass ;)

omg I forgot it started up again!

omg same. I'm on tumblr and all I say are gifs and gifs of something emily/shayshay said.

athena☆

• Die bitch, love Meryl.
« Reply #447 on: January 13, 2013, 12:35:31 AM »
I hate copycats... And people who make 1255548155544874445 accounts just to review themselves because they're too thirsty..
Put blinders on those things that conspire to hold you back, especially the ones in your own head.
Meryl Streep

maria sucks

« Reply #448 on: January 13, 2013, 12:39:21 AM »
IM CRYING KIMBO. OMFG. I CANT. IM DONE.

kimberleigh

« Reply #449 on: January 13, 2013, 12:40:18 AM »
I hate copycats... And people who make 1255548155544874445 accounts just to review themselves because they're too thirsty..

İmyriam